返回列表 发帖

湖人众星玩电子游戏 科比不满奥尼尔违规

Kobe adds asterisk to Shaq’s fantasy football championship
科比为奥尼尔的梦幻美式足球冠军头衔加星号
Posted on January 4th, 2008

LOS ANGELES, CA — The Los Angeles Lakers Fantasy Football Association’s year-end banquet ended in contention Thursday, when it was discovered that Kobe Bryant had defaced the Divac Cup – the traveling trophy that has been turned over to the league champion for the past 22 years.
LOS ANGELES, CA— 洛杉矶湖人的梦幻美式足球协会年末宴会本周四在一片争论声中落下帷幕,因为大家发现到科比损坏了“Divac”杯,这可是一座在过去的22年里都在联赛冠军的手中逐年流传的奖杯.

“I was getting ready to give Kobe the cup,” said Andrew Bynum, whose Bynum’s Bombahs run at back-to-back championships was ended by Bryant in this year’s finals, 110.72-104.81. “I decided to read off the championship winners, just so people could get a sense of history. I mean, Magic Johnson won this trophy; James Worthy held this trophy; Kareem… it’s an impressive list. Well, I get to Shaq, and I look down, and I realize that there’s an asterisk next to his name from his 2004 Championship. It hadn’t been there before … it was sort of etched in all weird, like it had been done with a dinner knife or something.”
“我当时准备把这个奖杯颁发给科比了,”拜纳姆的Bombahs在背靠背的冠军争夺赛中败给了科比,比分是110.72-104.81,拜纳姆继续说,“我决定快速读出冠军的名单,只有这样大家才能感受到历史的存在.我的意思是,魔术师约翰逊得到过这个奖,詹姆斯.沃西得到过这个奖,还有Karrem...一连串令人印象深刻的名单.然后是奥尼尔,当我继续往下看的时候,我发现他04冠军奥尼尔的名字旁边多了一个星号.当时我还没有来到这里...那肯定是某种超自然的力量侵蚀了这个奖杯,因为他看上去像被晚餐刀或者其它的什么给刮坏了.”

Bynum said he was really upset, and looked around to see who the guilty party could be. That’s when he realized that it was likely Kobe Bryant.
拜纳姆表示他相当的不开心,环顾四周看看到是谁干了这等罪恶的事.这时候,他意识到有可能是科比.

“Kobe was just sort of sitting there, staring at me blankly,” Bynum said. “So I said, ‘Kobe, did you deface the Divac Cup?’ And he looks at me, doesn’t say anything for like two minutes, and then says, ‘I allowed the truth to be told, if that’s what you are asking.’”
“科比就只是坐在那里,面无表情的看着我,”拜纳姆说,“于是我就说,‘科比,是你损坏了Divac杯吗?’接着,他看着足足两分钟什么都没说.沉默过后,他说到:‘假如你在问事情的真相,我马上就可以告诉你.’”

Bryant later explained that the asterisk stems from a controversy that occurred early in 2004, when O’Neal – then the commissioner of the league – picked up Muhsin Muhammad from the waiver wire just before the receiver’s 16-touchdown season.
科比随后就解释到那个星号的来源.这个争论是早在2004年发生的,当时,奥尼尔还是这个游戏联盟的委员,那一年,奥尼尔用放弃权选秀中选中了Muhsin Muhammad,随后的16个赛季,Muhammad可都是触地得分王.

“He had no right to Muhammad,” Bryant said. “I had a higher waiver priority. He said he didn’t receive my waiver request in time, which is total crap – how can I help it if sometimes something gets stuck on the information superhighway? Anyway, if I have Muhsin Muhammad, I easily win the league. Easily. Hence, the asterisk.”
“他当时可没有权利选走Muhammad,”科比说,“我有一个更高顺位的选秀放弃权.他说他没有及时收到我的放弃权请求.这简直不可能-要是在如今的信息高速公路上,还有信息阻塞的情况,我还能怎么说?总之,要是我得到了Muhsin Muhammad,我可以很轻松,很轻松得夺得联赛冠军.于是,我就在上面加了一个星号(以表不满).”

Bynum, who is known to take fantasy football extremely seriously, was not swayed. “This is a breach of fantasy sports etiquette and an outright assault on reason,” the young center said. “History is history, and it’s not subject to the whims of petty superstars or revisionists. If Shaq had Muhsin Muhammad on the field, by God, he should have Muhsin Muhammad in history, and he certainly should not have his name graffiti’d on the Divac Cup.
正如大家所知的,拜纳姆也把梦幻美式足球看得非常的重要,这次确没有动摇.“这是最梦幻体育界的体育道德的一次破坏,对理智的一次彻底的攻击”这个年轻中锋说,“历史就是历史.它可不会受制于某个超级明星或者历史修正主义者一时的怪念头的左右.如果奥尼尔当时比赛进程中得到了Muhsin Muhammad,神的旨意就是让他在历史的进程中得到Muhsin Muhammad.他(科比)当然不能够让他的名字graffiti’d印刻在Divac杯上.”

“The Divac Cup is bigger than all of us.”
“Divac杯比我们任何一个人都要重要.”
我是吴悠 WHO 怕WHO!!!

哈哈,顶你了哦.  

一楼的位置好啊..  

呵呵,支持一下哈  

HOHO~~~~~~  

努力,努力,再努力!!!!!!!!!!!  

不错,支持下  

我在努力中  

谢谢哦  

努力,努力,再努力!!!!!!!!!!!